Well guys, I’ve had my Bullet Journal for about 3 months now and I honestly can’t believe I went so long without one. I am so in love that I wanted to give one away to YOU so that you too can see just how amazing these journals are.
I’ve always been a planner and have used a planner religiously, but I am also a list writer and generally have multiple lists for multiple different things. Sometimes I make lists of lists, crazy I know. A few months ago, I stumbled upon the idea of the Bullet Journal, and wrote about it, Bullet Journal: A Possible Lifesaver; sharing videos and other blog posts that I had found that totally sold me on the idea.
Today, I am here to tell you that the Bullet Journal truly is a Lifesaver. My Bullet Journal now contains my life, including what I need to do daily, our monthly calendar, and even future dates. It also includes my prayer journal, a lists of things I’m grateful for (which I try to add to daily), blog statistics and ideas, my editorial calendar, a running log, and more.
Why I love My Bullet Journal
- I love that it houses everything I need in one place and is small enough that I can drop it into a bag and take it everywhere with me!
- I love that if I mess up (which happens often) or don’t like the format I can turn the page and try again.
- I love that I can keep lists and logs of EVERYTHING I need.
- I love that idea of getting creative with it, drawing, doodling, etc. (Even though I don’t have an ounce of skill when it comes to doodling or drawing.)
- I love that I can plan and brainstorm.
- I love that I can jot down ideas for my blog as they come to me (normally in the middle of the night or while I’m out and about with the girls).
- I love that I can organize my Bullet Journal as needed and use sticky notes, tabs, or even Washi Tape to easily find everything I need.
Are you in love with the Bullet Journal yet? Are you looking for a way to keep all of your lists, dates, and thoughts in one place? The Bullet Journal is perfect and now you have a chance to win one for free!
I am giving away one lined, lime green, hardcover Leuchtturm 1917 journal. Simply click this link, a Rafflecopter giveaway, to be entered into the giveaway. The winner will be announced on June 17, 2016.
If you have already jumped on the BuJo train, I would love to hear how you organize your journal and any tips or tricks you’ve learned along the way!